Sunday, April 24, 2011

GEO-CACHING WITH THE HECKER-WINEY'S

Here is Mike up a tree after the cache! Poor man we had him every where on this last trip to get the rest of the geo-0p0ly series. We had only 4 more to get (we had looked for them already once) this one was in a pine tree. Pretty far up too. You can bet if I had to do this by myself, I would not have finished the series.There were 30 properties we had to get I think this was the last one. Mr HW digging around in the brush. He found it in there!





Mr. HW in more brush!



And even more brush, it's like looking for waldo remember him?











Look there's more bushes lol.









Mrs HW with the cute find of the day.









To compensate we let Mr HW do his off roading thing in the geo-mobile with out any complaints from us!














Poor Mrs HW broke a nail on this cache, and it was a hard cache to find. I think this might have been our third trip to this cache site. We got a hint and still could not find it . So Cindy and I stood around awhile talking about and calculating things and bingo we got it. She was so frustrated she broke a nail opening it.

We really had a good time caching this geo-oply series. We found the last four we needed and found ten others hid in the area.

Maggie and I found a few caches this past week using my new Droid X . Cindy showed me an app for caching with the phone and I'm loving it. Before I had to write everything down and now all I have to do is turn on my Droid! Took a trip to the beach and seen another dog on the beach so I took Maggie for a short walk. She does not like the ocean, but loves all the new and interesting new smells. Working on packing up a few things. This summer while I am gone my dads friend is going to install an air conditioner in the Florida room for me. So I am putting my art stuff in totes until I get back.

Well that's in for now. Thanks for looking and come back soon

Blessings

Donna and Maggie says boof boof














2 comments:

  1. WoW! You got some great caches here, LOL! Just started caching myself and looking forward to more once I relocate to the Pacific Northwest. My blog is brand new but would love to compare notes! Cheers! ~M

    ReplyDelete