Monday, November 29, 2010

CATCH UP & CACHE OF THE DAY

WINCHESTER BWW
PLAYING GAMES @ BWW

MORE GAMES


DUSTIN & JACKIE



PYMATUNING CACHE IN THERE




CACHE.... IT WAS THERE WEATHER : SHOWERS AND CLOUDY TEMP 80.
Had Thanksgiving dinner good if I do say so myself, even tho myself cooked it. Was just dad, Maggie & me.
Thought I might post some of my stay in Winchester on the way down. Over the weekend I was there grandson Dustin and his girl Jackie came from Pittsburgh where they go to college. No foot ball game to watch, but we went to for lunch on Sat. We were playing games while there. Had fun.
Today (Mon) I worked on more scrubbing the ceiling in the Florida room I can only work over my head for a short period of time, but hope to get it done this week. It got mildew on it and dad could not clean up so it went for several years, and now hard to get off. I am using vinegar and water. I first used some stuff dad got strong bleach stuff, you needed a hazmatt suite to use it. Was nasty stuff, and I did not want to breath it and get it all over me. Went on line and found the vinegar idea.
I went out on black Friday to Best Buy looking for a new lap top, found one but when it came down to it, just cant spend the $$ at this time. I keep limping this thing along. To many people out didn't go any where else that day. Sunday Maggie and I went geocaching, found only one! Will post about it later. I am setting up the Florida room as my craft room. I will post about that on my other blog.
The cache of the day is one I found last spring at Pymatuning Lake not far from my home in PA.
Look at the size of the cache and look at the area I was looking in, this is when the old GPS comes in handy, you would never find it without GPS. It is fun playing a grown up treasure hunting game with a multi-million dollar satellite system, kinda funny when you think about it.
All for now thanks for stopping by.
G&M





No comments:

Post a Comment