Saturday, June 20, 2015

IN THE YARD…

Well the yard is not suppose to look like this but some in this town do….there is literally no sun shine here in north west PA…just gloomy and rainy…every time I see a peep of sun I am out the door even if it is just to stand there…this pic was taken by a river that over flowed its banks…

100_7775

Some art yard work below…I love all the off the wall yard art..I use to have some my self..but the pic of most of it is on my dead computer…so I can’t show you…I love and collect old bottles..some time maybe something like this will be in my yard…or maybe on a patio with some of the mini old bottle that I have….geez I already have an idea on how to do it…

20150615_113247

Hollyhocks …these are from my side door…they were here when I bought the house about 37 years ago…I am betting they are antique heirloom flowers…my house is 125 years old…pretty sure they have been here at least 75 years…most of the years I worked they laid dormant ..I worked 2 jobs most of the time and did not have the time to take care of such things…but when I retired 5 years ago I let them grow and wow I loved them ….they are beautiful…

hh desk top

Now this is a great recycle idea…I wonder how many tires each of us would to put in our yards to take care of all the used tires in the US…more than we could accommodate ..but a few would help…you could paint them to match your house…

20150615_112823

And the white peaches are coming in season..to me they are the best…found this one at a WM …I use to have 3 different dwarf peach trees…and my fav was the white…compared to  this one it is a mini…mine were giant…and so juicy you had to eat them leaning over the sink…I use to share them with fellow merchants they loved them also…where sad when eventually tree died of old age….new green pairing knife that came with a chef’s set my DD got me for Christmas/birthday ….I  have wanted a good chefs knife for years….

20150607_165246

Not much new …I have a leak that still needs fixed…if I could climb a ladder I would put a patch on it until I could get it to the RV tech…working on some craft stuff to sell …and that is about it….it is very depressing here in NW PA with all the gloomy gray rain…every day every few days you might get a moment of sun and that is it…so with that I am done with this post…thanks for looking and come back soon ….blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment