Thursday, January 8, 2015

THINGS….

PIC’S ARE THINGS…

that have been hanging around on my camera..so thought I might as well post them…since I have nothing else…I  was waiting at the deli counter at WM when I spied these little houses…so took a pic…for what reason…not really sure. except that I love the contrast between normal and what is found in Florida...

20141219_122001_resizedYOUR NORMAL GINGERBREAD HOUSE

I have started my physical therapy on my spine….and I have changed some of the things that I found out were irritating my spine..

20141219_121951_resizedYOUR FLORIDA GINGERBREAS HOUSE

For one last year when I was told to elevate my legs because of vein problems…I did just that…but the positioning I was using  was all wrong…I would sit on my desk chair and put my feet up on the bed…

20141224_080951_resizedYOUR FLORIDA CHRISTMAS TREE SEEN WHILE WAITING ON MRI

When I would sit in the rig…I would sit at the dinette and put my feet on the opposite bench and elevate that way…when I was doing these things it would hurt and I could not sit that way very long ..so I would put my legs down and then when my back  and hip would start to hurt in that position I would go back to the feet up…I would go back and forth all the time I am sitting down…all these months I have been aggravating the situation…along with all the hard physical work I have been doing…on the house and such things…moving ..yard sales …etc

20141224_185238_resizedMaggie girl looking for her Christmas toys I had them hid there

I since have stopped doing all these things…no lifting or hard physical stuff for me…only elevating legs while lying down on the bed with pillows …

IMG_1884_resized

CHARLEY GIRL LOOKING LIKE A WILD GIRL IN A TOY STORE

And along with the PT I am feeling a lot better…I can sit for a little bit of time like a couple min..could not do that before…so I am very hopeful for this 2015…here I have been running my mouth about GTG in Florida and I  cant even go anywhere because of PT on Mon, Wed. and Fri….but I will be hot on the trail when all this is over and I am better….It was cold here last night…but sun is shinning now but only a high of 58 today…might do some cooking to day to stay warm…well I guess that is it for now ..thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings to all…G&M ..PS…we love reading comments…thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment