Thursday, November 28, 2013

THANKSGIVING DAY IN FLORIDA…

Happy Thanksgiving ….

from sunny Florida!!..Well some sun and clouds….My day will be cooking turkey, dressing, mashed tata’s, sweet tata’s, fresh cranberries, brussel sprouts, crescent pin wheels, and some pie…and I think I will finish up the wine I opened up at Silver Springs…if it is still good that is… it will be just me and dad …with lots of left overs!!! …some of this cooking was done yesterday…so I will have time for the Macy’s parade and my football games…007Maggie waiting for turkey!

Missing my…..

family this time of year…they are spread all over…mostly up north…this is a pic of me (on left) and my sister (on right) at my grandsons wedding …2011 …they had a booth set up and  take your pics…then you  leave a set of pics for them and take a set with you…really cool idea…no one in my family wants their pic on my blog …but my sis doesn’t mind so here we are … also missing my brother big time…Sad smileSad smileSad smile

009Donna and Nancy

A cloudy sun rise at the home park…pretty Florida pink…there are so much beauty in Florida..I had no idea…until I moved here…and the rivers are something else…I seen a pic on a blog the other day of the river in Rainbow  Springs…the water was so clear that the kayaks that were parked at the launch looked like the were floating on air…the Women RV girls are having a GTG there in March I hope to go…maybe I can get a pic like that to show you…

016

So….

To family and friends….

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Love from Grammy N Maggie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment