Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WORKED ON RV TODAY

First I made a privacy curtain …
I used some heavy duty muslin…and made this privacy curtain to go around the cab of the RV…. I had to sew two pieces together to make it go all the way across….I velcroed it to the front of the half round where the bunk should be…I hope it sticks used heavy duty velcro also…It can go behind the cab seats or in front…my seats do not turn so it really doesn’t matter….
004
Then put up the lacy table clothe…..
Then I put the lacy table clothe up so I don’t have to look at ugly muslin…I think it looks and does a good job….Cheap also…buck for the lacy table clothe and muslin free…
006
Next I went to work on the ugly door….
Yesterday I was looking at full time RV video's on YouTube…and seen where one lady covered the RV door with material…made it look nice…I have a lot of vintage material…so dug around and came up with a piece long enough to cover it….not my first choice …but I like it….It really made it look homey in the RV..
003
I put a cup hook on the side of the cabinet so I could pull the curtain back if I want….I really like it covering the door the best tho….
005
Needed to get busy….
I really need to get busy and made some improvements and some needed things before taking of heading north in about 3 weeks…so today was the day…I backed the RV in and hooked up to dad’s shore power…and went to work…This is about all I got done today…I will be posting as I get things done….
Food for the day…..
001
Really been trying to eat better…getting rid of carbs…I usually buy one of those roasted chickens at WM the lemon pepper…and cut it up and freeze for all week…I am trying to eat all chicken and fish,…getting rid of red meat…doing pretty good with that part….Today lunch (my main meal)was piece of chicken..those frozen stir fry veggies…(sugar snap pea kind) with a little low fat mozzarella cheese  sprinkled on and a half sweet potato….so that was pretty good also…
So I am done for the day…thanks for looking and come back soon
blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment