Monday, March 22, 2010

SONIC CACHE & THIS AND THAT

SONIC CACHE

THE CACHE WEATHER: 77 today nice great day!


This was an easy cache Maggie and I found. The hit in the cache log was 12. Didn't take long to find after we got there luckily they were not busy.

Spent most of the morning packing and organizing the back of the truck. Its not going to be as bad as I thought. I like to keep the back some what open when traveling so I can see out, so that was going to be a problem or so I thought, but its working out ok. I have every thing in but what will be last min stuff.
4 PM Maggie and I went caching this afternoon, trying to get in a few more before we leave on Thru. Got 2 out of 2 nice easy ones. I will be posting about them in a later post. Came home went for a walk, fixed supper, now playing here. The next door neighbor is moving an brought me a couple wind chimes she couldn't take to her new condo. Well guess that's all for now, stay tuned and see what tomorro brings

Happy Caching
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment