Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

OUR TREE
MAGGIES STOCKING

WHATS IN HERE!!


A DINGO BONE!!



IT'S MINE!!!



THANKS MAMA!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !! to one and all. Here is a pi c of our tree this year. A little on the Charlie Brown side , no ornaments only few lites. Since I am leaving next weekend I did not want a lot of stuff to put away. I have that tree and some vintage red cellophane wreaths in a few windows that were my mothers and a Nativity that my DD painted for me a few yrs ago. You can see it on my other blog http://redapplejunction.blogspot.com/ Right now we are having freezing rain so I will hold of going to son's home for a little while. Then come home put on ham, and going to roast some vegies potatoes, butternut squash, onions , parsnips. Toss with salt, pepper and EVOO. Roast at 400 for at least an hr. Mmmmmm good. I might try a geocache on the way home..will have to see what weather is like. All for now
Have a wonderful day.
Blessings to all.
G&M




No comments:

Post a Comment